Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Adventure

This will be my first attempt at Blogging. It seems like a good time to start. Derick and I are starting a new adventure in life. We are moving to Wilmington, NC. I have spent 9 years in Raleigh and Wake Forest. I have loved it. I really am sad to leave. But so excited to move on to see what God has in store for us. In a little over a week my life is going to change completely. I will be working in the mental health field and finishing up my degree. I will now be living near my mother. and I will be living near the beach. I love the beach and have always wanted to live near there. I just didn't think it would be this soon. So many things are still not settled. All I know is that we are moving to Wilmington and my job starts on Monday Nov 2. Other than that, I have no clue what will happen. Wow, that's a test of faith for me for sure. I can't wait to see what God does with this.